Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 30

Closing in on ONE MONTH!

Not bragging about this first month. But it's all about One Day at a Time! And today was successful! I decided to time myself with the running app. I have it linked to Facebook automatically now when I complete a run to help hold me accountable. Also I like to check my pace. Tonight was on a pretty full stomach and I did the best I've done in a while.

This Saturday I have to run 3 miles. Earlier in the morning is easier to not have a full stomach but sometimes not enough fuel.

Bryan pretty much stayed with my pace, which is nice. He could run longer than I can but the stop lights let me catch up. If we had the dog I would feel faster... He's not used to running distance. He's usually dragging his claws by the half mile cool down. I just need to run more than one mile a day.

..... Maybe I could run around the block in the morning with the dog to get him training!?! It wouldn't hurt me... It could give me that extra push I'm looking for! I wouldn't have to do it daily cuz he'll need recover days! Monday and Thursday for sure! That's a great though for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment