Tuesday, July 1, 2014

365

Time for my own transformation.... I only have 60lbs to lose, but that's hard for me when I don't have that personal trainer.  Full time work with school on the side and no one to push me to work out or hold me accountable for what I eat or how much I work out.

Today is a new day. Today is THE day. I start up this blog and hold myself accountable. There will be rest days and there will be cheat days...but it will never get out of control. I'm sick of being over weight. I will not get over 200 ever again.

I will have to take today as a rest day as I didn't run today, but I did pretty well in the calorie department. My goal is to lose 60lbs and keep it off. It may take me a whole year at 5lbs a month. I have to think about the muscle I'll be gaining too. Clothing wise I dream to be a size 9 pants again.

I have signed up for two 5ks this year and I still wanna do the half marathon again. Bryan is doing the 5k but our training hours have been different. And once school starts back up I'll have to change the schedule...

I'm ready for this change. I will lose this weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment