Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 13

A day at the zoo is more than a rest day calls for. Although it's a great workout, it's a very hot day. There were some up hills to walk and some random stairs. Most of the day was like this. Very little down hill and mostly just the end. It took us about three hours to see the whole thing.

After I got home I still has to do my leg workout. I didn't feel the same and wanted to make sure I got my workout in for the day. I can get back to my running tomorrow. 353 days left and I think for the most part I'm doing well.

I'll probably weigh in every month to make sure I'm keeping in track... But the most important weigh in will be every three months. Make sure I can lose 15lbs in three months. It doesn't sound hard... Especially with my workout plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment