Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 10

I can't move. How can I work out three days in a row and not rest till day 4 when I'm THIS sore? I am barely walk. I did my squats for the day but the lunges are killing me. I did three and couldn't do more. I haven't done the stairs yet as I need to be in less pain. Going up and down in the mornings hurt.

No pain no gain right!? That's what I tell myself as I run. Which had gotten better. My face doesn't get as red as used to... Maybe I'm not pushing hard enough... Maybe I'm getting better.

After late night pizza last night, I followed it up with a nice spinach salad, oatmeal and yogurt for today. Tonight for dinner will have to be small as well...

I'm doing this. Slowly but surely! With a goal of 5lbs a month it should be pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment