Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 28

Got up at 6am. Didn't actually get out of bed till about 630. It was rough to get started. I started with cardio and that wore me out. Tomorrow I'll start with abs and finish with cardio. I was able to get out of the house on time this morning even after making my own breakfast.

I feel good today. I did have a glass of coffee, but I feel more awake and a little more energized from working out in the morning. I got to work today and hit the ground running!

Going for a run when I get home whether I want to or not. I have to get ahead of the weight game. This Thursday will be a whole month and I'm nowhere near the goal I set. The real goal isn't till October 1st... But I'm already behind.And with the increase of meds I am a little worried.

Jenn and I are planning on running together a couple times in August. I think it'll be good to run with her. I think we are the same pace right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment