Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 19

This vacation stuff is ruining my calorie count. Although if I just had smaller portions I'd be in better shape. BUT THE FOOD IS SO DELICIOUS! Last night I had smaller portion of mashed potatoes and had more salad. This morning was a little different. Biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite breakfasts...& I had two biscuits.

Intended on going for a jog after breakfast but they must have drugged the food with sleeping pills. Before my cousins left we all passed out on the couch. Even aunt Donna and uncle Gerry took a nap. After we woke up it was too hot to go for a run... So I still was behind for the day. I was good with only one hot link but went back for seconds on the chili... So good with a little cheese!

The weather finally cooled down enough to go around the block. Walked most of it cuz we were all full from dinner. But the hills kick our butt. Two miles of up and down hills was good training for three days straight! Tomorrow will be a rest day and back to the flat bike track Monday.

Monday I hope to start a whole new kind of training now that my legs are warmed up to squats and lunges. I plan to change clothes at work, do the workout at work and then jog at home. But the jogging is going to be a little less during the week. As long as I'm doing the apps 5 days a week I can get away with only two running days with the long run on Saturday. Sunday will be my only true day off (another reason to not work urgent care in Sundays).

No comments:

Post a Comment