Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 33

After doing 20 crunches, 20 squats, 15 lunges and then doing the daily app my legs feel like they need a bigger challenge. So time to up the number. 30,30 &20. I need to throw some arms in but I'm not good with push ups. It would have to be girly push ups. We'll start with 10.

So today I learned I really don't like to train on the treadmill. The warm up and cool down time throws me off and makes my time seen longer than it is. I learned that I don't consistently run at 4mph or 5mph nor do I walk at a steady 3mph. I started watching the clock to push myself. I even got to 7mph for almost a full minute!!

This week Bryan is on call so he can't run after 5pm. His workouts are gonna be in the morning after I leave for work. This means I have to run all by myself. I may run a day at work just to keep in the mood. Elva is out for the next two weeks so I'm the late person. And since I'm gonna be there late, I might as well run. Not everyday will I feel like running, but a couple days I need to.

I have fallen back on my training. I'm only running two miles. When I run at work the minimum is 2.5 miles round trip. And when the weather is right I can run 3 and 4 miles. I was supposed to run 3 miles today and I only did 2.  This week needs to be a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment