Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 35

Ran after work like planned! It's easier some days. With Elva out I can just get out without talking and I gave a better run. Today I felt the push. There were many times I didn't feel ready to run yet and I did anyway. A few times I really walked to catch my breath fully.

I really need to stop running on a full stomach. It's needs to be closer to 2 hours after eating. I'm pushing 14 minute miles, but I feel I could do better. I know I'm pushing myself harder cuz my face gets red again and my shirt is drenched.

I figured out how to make ranch taste like restaurant style ranch, so my salads will be a more permanent staple. I could eat that ranch all day! Adding chicken, bacon, cheese, almonds and cucumber and I've got a great salad. Sometimes I add hard boiled egg and make it a Cobb.

As long as I have ever day like today, I'll be looking good soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment