Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 41

Grabbed a couple friends to go running today. Jenn pushed me and it felt great. There were times I felt like I couldn't breathe and there were times I felt like I was gonna puke. I walked till I could breathe and would go again. Sometimes I wasn't as ready as I thought. Next time I'll bring the inhaler.

I have to work both days this weekend but need to fit a 5 mile run in somehow. Sunday would be best but I prefer to run on Saturday. I have a dentist appointment Saturday morning so I'd have to wake up real early.

This past week wasn't so great. I typed doing the daily workout and I'm already regretting it. Once I start that back up I will be sore again...I just know it. I wish I had a workout partner too. Bryan isn't as supportive as I'd hoped.

We'll see what this new week brings. I still have 325 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment