Monday, September 23, 2013

B E A Utiful!

After taking a week off from running, I was very tired and couldn't run very well... Or so I thought. I ran only 1.75 miles- running 14 min mile. Not very impressive considering I've done better AND I didn't go far. After a few (36) hours of feeling sorry for my lazy ass, I realized it was an accomplishment running for a mile straight! It was a different style of training than I was used to & time of day.  14 was pretty damn good for first run straight in the morning.

I hit the ground running today!!!
{which mythbusters proved is actually harder to succeed}
I had some pasta 2 1/2 hours before running & I was last to leave the office today so I was already amped up after work. Changed my clothes and ran out the door.

I did 3.3 miles in 43 mins! That's better times than any 5k I've done before.

not sure if I should thank the pasta or the adrenalin... Either way, I feel great. Tomorrow is a day off and back on the road Wednesday. 5 miles is on the calender. Thinking I should run on the beach with the sunset.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment