Saturday, October 5, 2013

Keep on rocking it baby

Feeling a little under the weather the past few days, but that's not stopping me from running. I'm glad too, cuz I'm a little sore today. I can't imagine how sore I would be if I didn't run at all today.

I was supposed to run 8 miles, but only did about 7. I lost the bike path and just started running down Burbank Blvd. It felt like forever cuz my new headphones don't work. I found a little path, which was only half a mile...hoped it was longer.

I was almost done when I started coughing. I walked most of the way once that started. It felt good though to get up and run on my own today. No little D to run in front of me.

Next week is my 10 mile mark. The race is getting closer and closer. I just hope I can finish in less than 3hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment