Friday, June 26, 2015

Dedication

I finally broke 200 lbs! The last weigh in said 193!! That's 22 lbs in 12 weeks. Feeling very excited about all this hard work. Watching what I eat really matters. How hard I work out matters. Its all coming together!!

This past Monday I got a call from the trainer... He's moving back home to the bay area. 😥  I can financially do one more month with the trainer and he tells me he's moving. I was a huge mix of emotions. I started the training cuz he sounded (and looks) like he knows what he's talking about. I was gonna just hop on the machines and hope for the best. He showed me a couple other things and I was hooked on fitness. I even did some at home & my sister's house. I kinda felt like he was giving up on me. And then I went through the cycle of not wanting to continue this journey anymore. Just call it done and just maintain the weight.
I ate a donut. I had 4 pieces of pizza. I had 2 pieces of fried chicken. I ate a slice of chocolate cake. I had two cups of soda.... I went crazy!

The gym gave me a different trainer (who is just as hot as the last...if not more 😉). I decided to give him a try. It was good. I sweat my ass off, but it wasn't the same. I unfortunately woke up with this annoying cough and sore throat so I didn't work out today. Nor did I step on the scale to see how much I have gained in my downward cycle of a week.

I'm scheduled for monday, so I hope I'm feeling better by then. Good thing there aren't any plans this weekend. In going to rest up. I'm going to keep this wt loss thing! I started this journey for me. To be healthy for me. There are going to be bumps in the road to success, losing a good trainer may be one of those bumps. Doesn't mean I need to give up on myself. I've come off my high horse and am going to keep pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment