Thursday, April 30, 2015

Motivation

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks at the gym. I'm nervous for the weight part. Some people have started to notice but i don't.  And i know i could be much more strict when it comes to eating. If i cut out the pasta and hamburgers it would be much easier to drop weight. If i also go to the gym everyday instead of 2-3xs a week it would be much easier to drop weight.  I know what I'm doing wrong...or sabotaging my goals, but i also feel that having these things once in a while won't kill me! Pizza and fast food, on the other hand, will completely ruin my goal.

I heard a quote the other day from Jackie Robinson "it's not hard to be good... it's hard to be good everyday" and although he's talking about talent and baseball, i take it as eating right and working out. It means so much to so many different things.

I have one more month with the trainer.  I've learned a few things,  but I'm still at that point where i don't push myself hard enough.  Up on the treadmill i can push it out...but floor exercises are different.  Once the pain comes i wanna give up. And if I'm on my own I'll stop. With the trainer there to hold me accountable i push further.
I'm hoping this next month i can learn how to push through the pain on my own. Or at least feel the passion for wanting to push further.

I guess if i really think about it, i guess i could say i eat the more carb foods after I've done an awesome workout. Therefore not really feeling the results. If i can learn how to say no and buckle down on nutrition,  then I'm sure the results will be greater. Therefore giving me the drive to push harder...

Challenge created: 3-4 lbs a week or minute planks. I know the trainer will not push me to lose 4 lbs in a week, however, maybe i can tell him to push planks. ...oohhh burpees!  Add to the burpee reps!  That'll motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment