Monday, August 3, 2015

Wtf?

The beginning of this weight started about 2005. I was going through a break up. His mom taught me to enjoy "fat week" which is also known as our period.  Well,  i learned to love food. And i worked in pizza! Naturally pizza is my weakness.

I stopped caring about what i looked like & didn't immediately see what my weight was doing to me.  I was 180 lbs before i started to care. The largest i had ever been...and life happened. And i ate my feelings more than ever. Stressed =food.  Happinesss = celebrate with food. Depression definitely  = food.

Now up to over 200lbs, i decided to make losing weight a resolution. Needed to lose weight by July 1. & i did! I had lost 20lbs!

I started 10years ago at 140. That is my goal weight. If i don't meet it,  my muscles are a little too big. Or not enough fat is gone.  I wanna look cut but not crazy. I wanna be able to run instead of walk/run. I wanna be able to wear a size 9 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment